Saturday, October 10, 2009

This explains what McKay Loves!!!






So just imagine, I will replay the whole scene! Scott was watching ESPN( yes we are now cablers,I gave in), I was making Savannah's cake pops and of course Savy was asleep because it was a least 10:00. McKay was with me in the Kitchen until I realized I hadn't seen him for about 15 min. I wasn't worried because Mckay would never leave our house with out being by our sides. I heard the dogs playing and chasing in the back yard and thought it was a weird hour for them to be playing since they love going to bed around 8:00. So I looked out the window and to my surprise I saw that our Sweet Fun little boy had crawled through the doggie door and was playing baseball with the Dogs! He would grab an apple off our tree and was pretending to be there Pitcher(he was telling our two Labs that they were the Dodgers), he would take his stance and lift his knee and throw the apples to the dogs!!! To top it all off he was outside with only his cute choo choo undies covering his Bum Bum, he didn't even seem to mind that it was freezing outside! I called for Scott to look at our Silly obsessed baseball Boy and we both knew we had to catch him on film. We will always love that camera moment we captured tonight, it shows Who McKay Is and What he truly Loves!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!!! It's about time! I'm so excited you;ve entered the blogging world! I can't wait to keep up on the life of the Linfords! Love you! Jenn-Y

    ReplyDelete