Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I love my friends blogs so here it goes!!!

I have been thinking about starting a blog since the beginning of the year but haven't had the time, or is it really that I haven't Made the time to start it. Probably I just haven't made the effort but I have loved following my friends blogs so Here I go!!! I don't claim to be the best creative writer(actually I am a horrible writer and I am horrible at grammar too!) so please don't fault me for making mistakes. I can't be perfect at everything, right!Ha Ha My reason for starting this blog is for many reasons, I want to communicate with family and friends and I also want to be able to write what I feel is important and not important
(like religion&shopping). I want this to be a blog where people will come to learn more about my life and the things that fill it. My hope is that this will challenge me to find unknown interests that will make my life Richer! So enjoy learning about Scott,Trisha,McKay and Savannah Linford.....

No comments:

Post a Comment